Roasted Portobello w. Feta and Tomatoes Recipe
Roasted Portobello w. Feta and Tomatoes
- 2 large portobello mushrooms
- 2-3 tablespoons feta, crumbled
- 1 ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small purple onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (or other herbs), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (any variety)
- Freshly milled black pepper
Remove the stems from the portobellos and transfer the mushroom caps to a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until the portobellos are soft and releasing their juices. Remove from oven and turn upside down to pour off the juice. Turn face-up, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil
Mix the tomatoes, feta, onion, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and black pepper.
Top the roasted portobello mushrooms with this mixture.